Arthritis is a condition related to pain in the joints. It is a condition which gets worsens over a period of time. The arthritis problems are mainly two types one is osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Osteoarthritis causes due to the damage of the cartilage. When the bones meet each other friction is generated and causes a lot of pain. Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease that affects the complete body of a person. In this, the immune system attacks the joint tissues causing pain. Most senior people face problems at their knees and doctor along with prescribing patella knee brace ask people to follow some natural approaches to reduce pain. Let us see some of the natural methods of decreasing pain.
- Manage your weight: The weight of a person place a big impact on the arthritis problem. Generally, doctors advise overweight people to reduce their weight. As it put more pressure on the knees, feet, and other parts. The doctors help the people to plan a program to reduce their weight. By reducing the weight you can avoid further damage to your joints and reduce pain.
- Get enough exercise: By doing regular exercise, people can reduce their weight, make their joints and tissues stronger, and help improve their flexibility. But make sure that you do low-impact exercise like swimming, walking, cycling, and many others. While cycling, you can use hand compression gloves for more comfort. To be motivated to do exercises, it is better to have a trainer or a partner.
- Use hot and cold therapy: Hot and cold therapy help very much in reducing the pain. In heat treatment, people can try taking long hot showers in the morning and use electrical pads at night for more comfort. The cold treatment can be a good option to reduce swelling. One can use an ice pack in a cloth and apply it on joints but remember never put the ice directly on the skin. You can also buy some creams, when applied to the joints give warmth.
- Use meditation to cope with pain: Meditation can help a person reduce stress levels. Reducing stress can help to decrease the pain. In chronic disease, it is very common that a person will have more anxiety, depression, and stress. That can lead to worsening the condition of Arthritis joints.
- Follow a healthy diet: Have a check on your diet having fresh fruits, vegetables and whole grains can help you in reducing inflammation. On other hand having a diet that has more quantity of red meat, sugar, salt, and saturated fat can worsen inflammation.
If any person suffering from arthritis joints pain and if they follow the above-mentioned ways along with doctor prescribed medication it will be very beneficial.
More from Health
Today, you can purchase real cannabinoid or CBD edibles online, however, it is totally complicated, unless you are living in …