None of us wants to fall sick. Health is wealth is probably one of the truest statement ever made in human history. We all know this by heart but that does not deter us one bit from absolutely abusing our health till we fall sick. A prime example would be consumption of tobacco. It is in our nature almost to take our health for granted. We do not understand how good a free nose feels until we catch a cold and our nose gets all clogged up. This happens repeatedly and still we do not value health enough. This is not the case for all of us though. There are some of us to whom health is everything. This is a great way to live. But then again there are others who generally do not take that good care of themselves whatever be there reasons. Here we are going to talk about how to deal with being sick. This would be of great help to you if you have fallen sick and do not particularly have anyone to look after you.
If something serious happens and you fall seriously ill then the first thing you must do is call a doctor. If you don’t know whom to call then you can go online and look up doctors on the basis of your sickness and locality. For example if you are an Indian citizen who is having some problems in your spinal cord then you can just go online and search best spine treatment in India and you would get to know which hospital to call or which doctor to contact. Following are a few tips on how to make the best of the time you are sick:
- Let us talk about simply catching a cold or a viral fever. If you feel like you are falling sick or you may fall sick in the very near future then do not I repeat absolutely do not exert yourself in any sort of endeavour Lie down and rest. That is the best way to come out of the ordeal unscathed
- Keep some painkillers nearby so that you can rely on them if you feel absolutely horrible.
- Shower using warm water. Avoid cold water.
- Drink lots of warm water.
- Make lots of chicken soup and store it so that you can just heat it up and drink it when you fall very sick. It would feel like a gift from heaven at that point of time.
- Contact your doctor if you feel like it might be anything other than the common cold.
If you are suffering from some serious illness like maybe something related to the spine then you should absolutely go online and look up top spine hospitals of India. Do not be afraid of going to the doctor or the hospital they are there to help you. Also always be sure to keep your health insurance up to date. This would help you out in times of need. Just follow the above tips and you would be fine in case you fall sick, as long as it is nothing serious. If it is serious then contact a hospital.
More from Health care
There are several reasons as to why an individual becomes resistant to insulin, and when he does, his cells won’t …
When countless wheelchair users contemplate of a seat cushion, comfort originates to mind. However, a seat cushion offers benefits well outside …